This contract was for the redevelopment of a new 2,100m2 state-of-the-art industrial facility in Belfast with widespread reconfigurations of existing internal layouts to create additional manufacturing space for scientific camera product ranges.
Key features and benefits:
- Felix O’Hare & Co Ltd installed new class 100 clean rooms, as part of a multi-phased programme designed and constructed to eliminate any impact on the facility’s existing operations.
- We stripped existing offices, designed and installed temporary power and data supplies and managed the modification of ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- We created a sophisticated communication/control room at 1st floor level with a raised access floor to facilitate the installation of UPS, Gas suppression systems, water detection systems and alarm etc.
- Administration areas included provision for 94 desk spaces with a number of cellular offices, meeting rooms and a training room, ancillary accommodation including canteen, print room and a number of water stations.
- Due to the nature of the works and the facility, Felix O’Hare & Co Ltd executed these works within a strict timescale, and it was handed over on time and within budget.