Health & Safety
At Felix O’Hare we believe that the health and safety of our staff, clients and everybody else likely to be affected by our works should be our number one priority. To this extent we operate a health and safety management system OHSAS 18001:2007 which is 3rd party accredited under NQA Certification Limited. This accreditation demonstrates that we work in strict accordance to policies and procedures which guide every aspect of service delivery and maintain a safe working environment for all. This is achieved through a focus on the training, competence and wellbeing of our workforce, the effective identification and management of risk and constantly benchmarking and pro-actively monitoring our performance against current legislation and best practice.
Our aim is to improve standards and QEHS Management System through active involvement and on-going development of skilled staff. We are fortunate to have an excellent pool of dedicated sub-contractors who meet our standard in terms of quality and safety performance.
Felix O’Hare & Co. Ltd. is aware that its activities have effects on the environment and H&S of employees, visitors to site and the public and fully recognise it’s responsibility in terms of Occupational Health & Safety, the protection of the Environment and the delivery of high quality goods and services to its clients.
In order to manage the Quality and Environmental and Health & Safety performance of our business, the organisation has implemented an Integrated Management System to meet the requirements of ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015, OHSAS18001:2007.
The IMS has been developed to:
- Influence positive change in the urban and rural environment.
- Delight our Customer and End Users by guaranteeing them quality products that exceeds their expectation time and time again
- Facilitate the pursuit of continual customer satisfaction and environmental improvement.
- Achieve effective Health & Safety management and compliance with the requirements of applicable legislation; and
- Encourage active participation and understanding of all personnel within the organisation